Web-based Training for Trainers of Agricultural Workers and Pesticide Handlers
This web-based course is EPA-approved, including 12 self-paced learning modules. The course provides the required information for trainers who will perform annual training for agricultural workers and pesticide handlers under the U.S. EPA Worker Protection Standard (WPS). It will guide you through the necessary procedures to provide effective training about pesticide safety topics.
- This is a self-paced eLearning course. You will review eLearning modules, take quizzes, and complete a final exam at your own pace.
- It will take approximately 2-3 hours to complete.
- After passing the final exam (70% or better), you will be issued a WPS pesticide safety trainer certification.
- There is a one-time $35.00 fee to take the course, which covers the cost of the hosting, course maintenance, and certification management.
- Before you buy the course, please review this page, which includes the system requirements and tips for navigation and trouble-shooting.
- Approval # EPA WPS TTT W/H 00030.
No Refund Policy
Unless the course is not accessible using one of the required operating system(s) or browser(s), then PERC will not issue a refund. If you have any questions about our No Refund Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
Tips before you buy
Enroll in the course
Completion of this course certifies you as a qualified WPS trainer of agricultural workers and pesticide handlers in the continental U.S., Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. You must check with your state or tribal pesticide regulatory agency for possible additional requirements.
Many thanks to the development team!
Cesar Asuaje, University of Florida
Gregorio Mendez-Ortega, Minnesota Department of Agriculture
Jennifer Weber, Arizona Department of Agriculture
Amy Sullivan, Association of American Pesticide Control Officials
Hannah Moore, University of California Davis Extension
Content Reviewers / Editors:
Lisa Blecker, University of California
Candace L. Bartholomew, University of Connecticut
Betsy Buffington, Iowa State University
Suzanne Forsyth, University of California Davis Extension
U.S. EPA Content Reviewers:
Nancy Fitz, U.S. EPA, Office of Pesticide Programs
Richard Pont, U.S. EPA, Office of Pesticide Programs
Jennifer Park, U.S. EPA, Office of Pesticide Programs
Kathy Davis, U.S. EPA, Office of Pesticide Programs
Henri Teixeira, University of California Davis Extension
Adi Maldonado, University of California Davis Extension
Joe Najera, University of California Davis Extension
Mary Anne Porter, University of California Davis Extension